Saturday 30 April 2016

Current Progess and Idea





This is so far , wt   my model looks and how people could interact with it
sit on it, looking out via the ring, look at the route

The first 2 are the images of how sun changes from sunrise to sunset and how shade is created for people
the 3rd image shows how the light rail interact with the stop
and 4th image is how it looks when the light rail arrives

the use of the ring is as following:
it is a thermal mass (filled with water and painted black) , it will absorb heat in day time and create wind current via the ring void space. and at night it will release heat for people. < really gd in the winter for waiting delayed light rail.

An idea come up in my mind is that as the light rail wont be this small
can I / am I allowed to stack up my stops to create a platform?
^ I dunno is this allowed or not
just like [stop]_[stop]_[stop]
and grass and plants will be between the stops

Becoz if it is possible, people can see rings out of the rings, ( I dunno do u know wt I mean, becoz the ring will line up and form a unique view for people)


No comments:

Post a Comment